|Ray and Debra in bed in "Angry Sex"|
|Air Date||October 4, 2004|
|Cast|| Ray Romano|
|Writer(s)|| Ray Romano|
|Preceded by||Not So Fast|
|Followed by||P.T. & A.|
Angry Sex is the 3rd episode of Season 9, and is episode 197 of the full 210 episodes for the entire series.
- Episode Title: Angry Sex
- Episode Number: Season 9, Episode 3 (#197 of 210)
- Air Date: October 4, 2004
- Episode description (from DVD): "Ray notices something different about Debra when she's upset."
- Preceded by: "Not So Fast"
- Followed by: "P.T. & A."
Before he can get upstairs, Marie returns to the house with a cake to apologize to Debra. Ray lies to her and tells her that Debra is sick. After Marie leaves, Ray returns to Debra to once again have angry sex.
The next morning, Marie comes back to check on Debra. As Ray tries to lie again, Debra enters looking healthy much to Marie's surprise. Debra finds out that Ray lied about his mom apologizing. When she asks why, she realizes that he lied to her for sex.
That night, Ray accuses Debra of using him for sex as a form of tension relief. Debra doesn't respond as Ray grabs his blanket to go sleep on the couch.
- MARIE: Oh, I am surprised, Raymond. You're supposed to think of your mother before sex.
- RAY: Does the term, "angry sex" mean anything to you?
- BERNIE: Oh, yeah. You mean like when the wife gets angry 'cause we wrap it up a little too soon?
- FRANK: You, my boy, are a girl.