|Bad Moon Rising|
|Air Date||May 8, 2000|
|Writer(s)|| Ray Romano |
|Preceded by||Someone's Cranky|
|Followed by||Confronting the Attacker|
Bad Moon Rising is the 22nd episode of Season 4, and is episode 95 of the full 210 episodes for the entire series.
Episode information Edit
- Episode Title: Bad Moon Rising
- Episode Number: Season 4, Episode 22 (#95 of 210)
- Air Date: May 8, 2000
- Episode description (from DVD):
- Preceded by: "Someone's Cranky"
- Followed by: "Confronting the Attacker"
Debra has PMS. Trying to find a cure for her irritable and over-emotional behavior, Ray gets her some medicine. She denies that her behavior is not normal, and refuses to take the drugs. Ray tapes one of her rants to show her how mean she has been lately. Confronted with this, Debra gets abusive, hitting Ray and insulting him. She eventually explains that the answer to PMS is not medicine, it is compassion.