|Cruising with Marie|
|The "Star Princess" cruise ship in "Cruising with Marie"|
|Air Date||February 15, 1999|
|Preceded by||Frank's Tribute|
|Followed by||Ray Home Alone|
Cruising with Marie is the 17th episode of Season 3, and is episode 64 of the full 210 episodes for the entire series. In this episode, Frank fakes an injury to get out of going on a cruise with Marie, so Marie ends up taking Ray with her instead.
- Episode Title: Cruising with Marie
- Episode Number: Season 3, Episode 17 (#64 of 210)
- Air Date: February 15, 1999
- Episode description (from DVD): "Ray and Robert buy their parents a cruise for Marie's birthday."
- Ray Romano as Ray
- Brad Garrett as Barone
- Doris Roberts as Barone
- Peter Boyle as Frank
- Hiram Kasten as Ted
- Jack Betts as Walter
- Bobbie Norman as Thelma
- Sharon Houston as Mary Beth
- Beecey Carlson as Merry Widow #1
- Leigh Rose as Merry Widow #2
- Jean Sincere as Merry Widow #3
- Edrie Warner as Merry Widow #4
- Preceded by: "Frank's Tribute"
- Followed by: "Ray Home Alone"
Ray and Robert get their parents a cruise for Marie's birthday. But Frank ends up faking an injury to get out of it. Since the cruise is non-refundable, Marie takes Ray along with her in place of Frank.
While on the cruise, Marie makes a ton of new friends and Ray notices that his mother has become like a "party girl".
Frank mentions his time in Korea.
Robert calls Ray by the nickname "Cubby".
Marie calls Frank by the nickname "Chi Chi."
The cruise ship Ray and Marie are on is the Star Princess, which is owned by Carnival.
Robert is seen carrying a bag that came from Nemo's Pizza, but the restaurant is neither seen nor mentioned in the episode.
- Ray: "Oh good, skeet shooting. I'd like to sign up as skeet."