Robert Barone is a citizen of Springfield and currently works at Krusty Burger. He is well known for his famous catchphrase "Teen Titans Go!".
- ROBERT: I'm a cop, and I live with my parents. I'm on a steady diet of human suffering.\
- ROBERT: How bout reading my book You're in The Way the Robert Barone story
- ROBERT: WOW, LOOK AT RAYMOND GO
- ROBERT: I poisoned Ray's kids!
- ROBERT: Is this about me?
- ROBERT: You're a lucky man, Raymond. Lucky man!
- ROBERT: So, Debra can finally cook. The missing color in the Raymond rainbow.
- ROBERT: Every time something good happens to me, I want to say, "How about that, Ray?" But if something bad happens to me, I...say a prayer that Raymond doesn't do so good that day.
- DEBRA: You say a prayer?
- ROBERT (Looking at the ceiling): "Come on, God. Get 'im!"
- ROBERT:"Raymond gets everything!"
- ROBERT:"Everybody loves Raymond
- ROBERT: Why don't I weld your mouth to your ass and make a doughnut out of ya
- Robert: Ah, Ma agrees with Raymond, that's 47 years in a row
- ROBERT:(to MARIE) You remember the 2nd grade play you tried to put different pants on me?
- MARIE: Yours were ruined; any mother would do the same
- ROBERT: NOT WHILE I WAS ONSTAGE!!!
- AMY: Actually all we wanted to do is return your roasting pan.
- ROBERT: Should have just mailed the pan.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.