|Debra and Ray in "Who's Next?"|
|Air Date||April 14, 2003|
|Cast|| Ray Romano|
|Preceded by||Sleepover at Peggy's|
|Followed by||The Shower|
Who's Next? is the 20th episode of Season 7, and is episode 166 of the full 210 episodes for the entire series.
- Episode Title: Who's Next?
- Episode Number: Season 7, Episode 20 (#166 of 210)
- Air Date: April 14, 2003
- Episode description (from DVD): "When a friend of Frank and Marie dies, Marie tells Frank that she had been the woman Marie had picked out to marry him if she died first; Ray and Debra then get into a debate about who they would choose to take their place if they died."
- Preceded by: "Sleepover at Peggy's"
- Followed by: "The Shower"
Debra gets annoyed with Ray when he seems pleased that she's picked one of her attractive friends to replace her if she dies. When Marie informs them an elderly neighbor, Rose Caputo, passed away, Frank wonders why Marie is taking the news so hard and she reveals she had chosen Rose to "replace" her if she died before Frank. That night, Debra tells Ray she's chosen her attractive friend Linda for him. Debra gets angry, though, when Ray smiles at the thought of Linda, and is further upset when Ray suggests Linda's out-of-shape husband Bernie for her. Debra decides to cancel plans with Bernie and Linda because she wants to keep Ray away from his "future wife" - only to run into them by accident at Rose's wake.