|Whose Side Are You On?|
|Debra and Marie in "Whose Side Are You On?"|
|Air Date||February 2, 2004|
Whose Side Are You On? is the 13th episode of Season 8, and is episode 184nd of the full 210 episodes for the entire series.
- Episode Title: Whose Side Are You On? *Episode Number: Season 8, Episode 13 (#184 of 210)
- Air Date: February 2, 2004
- Episode description (from DVD): "Children can break daddy's things."
- Followed by: "Lateness"
Debra and the children bet against Raymond all the time. He is upset when he finds out because they make fun of him. Then he remembers that Marie used to do things like that with him and Robert about their father when they were young.
- RAY: Listen, Dad. Uh in the past, I may have been under the impression that you were maybe not such a good guy. But I'm starting to think that I may have been led to believe that you were worse than you are.
- FRANK: Okay?
- RAY: So I'm thinking that maybe you're not so bad. I... I guess I just wanted you to know that.
- FRANK: Am I dying?
- RAY: No, Dad, you're not dying.
- FRANK: Then turn the TV back on.
- RAY: Dad, Mom's the reason that I think you're cheap and bald!
- FRANK: You didn't get that on your own?